- Job ID:
- Grand Forks, ND
Multi-OD full scope practice has full time opening for an Optometrist in Grand Forks, ND Mon-Fri only.
This optometry practice has a certified Dry Eye Clinic and offers full scope vision services to its patients in the Grand Forks, ND region. The Optometrist will perform about 70% medical eye exams and 30% general eye exams.
According to google, Grand Forks is the best city to live in North Dakota and the surrounding region offers a fantastic blend of city living in vibrant downtown spaces, quaint neighbors, country living in small towns, rural settings, and single-family farms. It is home to the University of North Dakota and it had the Grand Forks International Airport.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Cirrus OCT, Optomap, Humphrey FDT, LipiFlow, Atlas 9000
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery Co-Management
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform 70% medical eye exams and 30% general eye exams
- Two Techs do pre-test and history
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $150K – $155K + Bonus (possible to make $190K)
- Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
- Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance and a CE program
- Profit sharing plan being implemented
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Paid holidays
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: ND-MG-4404
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!