- Job ID:
- Grand Forks, ND
Full Scope practice in Grand Forks, ND has full time Optometrist opening. Potential future ownership in 3-5 years. M-F only!
This well-established full scope practice has a patient base needing 20-30% pathology exams. The optometrist will see 2 patients an hour and will have a base pay of $165K+.
According to Google, Grand Forks is the best city to live in North Dakota and the surrounding region offers a fantastic blend of city living in vibrant downtown spaces. Friendly communities with excellent schools which includes the University of North Dakota (UND) – it is the state’s oldest and largest university.
The Red River provides plenty of boating, fishing, waterfront parks and outdoor bike and walking trails. Cross-country skiing is very popular in the region too. There are also excellent restaurants, museums and Fargo, ND, largest city in ND, is only 82 minutes away.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 20%-30% pathology exams
- Retinal Camera and Visual Field
- Co-manage Glaucoma, LASIK, Cataract, Diabetic patients
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Staff does pre-screening
- See 16 patients a day
- Full age range of patients
- Staff will do pre-testing
- EHR – My Vision Express
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Potential future ownership in 3-5 years
- Work hours: 9am-6pm M-F only
- CE Reimbursement
- $165K+ Base salary (potential to make $185K-$200K)
- 1099 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of IA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: ND-MG-3989
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!