- Job ID:
- Kill Devil Hills, NC
Premier MD/OD multi-specialty group is looking for a full time Optometrist to provide excellent patient care in their full scope practice in coastal NC. You must be comfortable with medical Optometry to be considered for this position.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Coastal living- beautiful surroundings
- State of the art equipment so you can practice full scope
- Very high earning potential- M-F schedule, no Saturdays!
- Must be comfortable with medical optometry-large patient base
- Good mix of medical, contact lens, post op, primary care
- Competitive guaranteed base and bonus structure first few years- collections after
- Benefits include 401K (3% match), monies towards Health insurance, CE, etc
- Techs do full workups
- Signing bonus & relo expenses credit
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- Licensed to practice in the state of NC(still time to apply for August boards)
- Prefers residency trained or experience of 2 plus years
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Marc for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!