- Job ID:
- Asheville, NC
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice in beautiful Asheville, NC.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time – 4 or 5 days a week, monthly production bonuses
- Salary- Base+ Bonus & Benefit Package- based on experience, excellent earning potential
- Health Insurance, Malpractice Insurance and CE included (2,000)
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
- 2 patients an hour- state of the art equipment
- Paid time off (PTO) of 15 days, 6 holidays
- No Saturdays!
- New Grads welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
- Caring personality a must- need to connect with patients
- Any specialty skills appreciated; VT, specialty contacts, ortho K, etc
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NC (or taking NC boards in August 2021)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Marc for details
Phone/Text : (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!