- Job ID:
- Billings, MT
Run a full-scope Optometry practice in Billings, MT having staff, equipment, and billing supplied. Base is $150K with 2 Saturdays off a month!
This busy full-scope practice is offering a doctor a lucrative business opportunity to perform pathology and comprehensive exams while the administrative work of hiring staff, buying equipment and billing patients is handled by a patient-focused multi-state practice servicing vision patients since 1978.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Patient load is flexible
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday and every other Saturday! 40-hour work week
- Competitive income
- 1099 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!