- Job ID:
- Billings, MT
Growing Optometry practice in Billings, MT seeking full time Optometrist. Two Saturdays off every month. See 2-3 patients an hour. OPTION to work 6 months out of the year and be off other 6 months!
An optometry practice in Billings, MT region is looking for an optometrist to join their practice. The practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, provide comprehensive eye exams, and provide some medical co-management.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Optomap (Owner considering purchasing an OCT)
- Some Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- 2-3 patients an hour
- Tech does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work 40-hour week – Monday – Friday 10-6pm, two Saturdays 9:30 – 4:30pm or OPTION to work 3 weeks 6-days a week and be off 4th week or work one month 6-day work weeks and be off entire next month.
- Benefits include: Malpractice and CE, 2 weeks PTO and Montana license paid
- $130K base – up to $200K for productivity
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: MT-MG-3869
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!