- Job ID:
- Meridian, MS
For an Optometrist in Meridian MS
Multi-location Ophthalmology practice located in southern and central MS is looking for a motivated Optometrist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to grow with a practice that handles a full range of Vision cases daily- high amount of primary care & medical optometry. This position is a W-2 with a very high guaranteed base compensation. Immediate need
- W-2 with full benefits that include: $120,000 salary, 3 weeks PTO 1st year, 1 week paid CE, Health,
- Travel reimbursement, dental coverage, 401K
- Large network of doctors & staff
- Full range of patients- techs do all the pretesting
- All equipment is provided that the doctor will need
- Arts & Entertainment Experience downtown (The MAX), museums, recreational opportunities
- No Saturdays- M-F schedule 8-5
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in MS required. Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Works well in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web Page: www.etsvision.com