- Job ID:
- Kansas City, MO
Optometrist working with elderly in Kansas City, MO area – No Saturdays!
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is for four or five weekdays a week! Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home in the evening. No overnights.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations.
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders.
- See 15-25 patients a day
- Work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Many locations will be around Kansas City, MO area – some locations may be up to 1.5 hours drive away
- Provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state-of-the-art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends – work 4 or 5 weekdays a week
- Provided an assistant
- Benefits: Malpractice Insurance
- Compensation usually $550-$800 a day
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing, and interfacing details.
- Very appreciative patients
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer Glaucoma certified but not necessary
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: MO-MG-4324
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!