- Job ID:
- Kansas City, MO
Optometrist working with elderly in Kansas City, MO area – No Saturdays!
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is for four or five weekdays a week! Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home in the evening. No overnights.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations.
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders.
- See 15-25 patients a day
- Work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Many locations will be around Kansas City, MO area – some locations may be up to 1.5 hours drive away
- Provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state-of-the-art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends – work 4 or 5 weekdays a week
- Provided an assistant
- Benefits: Malpractice Insurance
- Compensation usually $550-$800 a day
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing, and interfacing details.
- Very appreciative patients
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer Glaucoma certified but not necessary
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!