- Job ID:
- Kansas City, MO
MD/OD practice needing an optometrist for Kansas City, MO area!
A premier medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks two doctors to co-manage, diagnose and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech does pre-testing and refractions
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Work Monday-Friday which includes one Saturday morning a month. When you work the Saturday morning, you will be given Friday afternoon off
- EHR – NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401K, Life insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Licenses – DEA, AOA & CO Optometry paid
- Compensation based upon experience + Production Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Prefer license to practice in the state of MO
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume practice
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!