- Job ID:
- Springfield, MO
MD/OD practice is in need of a full-time optometrist
Located in scenic southwest Missouri, Springfield is home to a metro population of more than 450,000. The city has a growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city.
Here are a few highlights of the Springfield, MO area:
- Housing costs are 25% less than national average
- More than 850 restaurants
- Dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forests
- Dozens of public and private golf courses, including two championship courses.
- Located 50 minutes away is Branson, MO
- Branson is known as the Live Music Capital of the World. The town offers a myriad of shows ranging from country and gospel music to magic acts and acrobats.
Here is the MD/OD practice opportunity:
- Full scope
- OCT, Visual Field, Retinal Camera
- See 25-30 patients a day
- Mon-Fri 8:30-5PM (No Saturdays)
- Tech does pre-testing
- EHR – EyeMD
- Four locations
- some travel to locations
- Compensation: $100K-$125K
- Offers health Insurance, malpractice, disability, retirement plan, renew license fee
Preferred: MO optometrist license
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!