- Job ID:
- Maplewood, MN
Multi-OD Primary Care practice has full-time or part-time opening for an Optometrist in Maplewood, MN. 60% pathology exams, 14-18 patients a day, Mon-Fri.
This optometry practice co-manages all types of eye surgery patients. Lots of cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic, and dry eye cases. The practice has three locations, and the optometrist would float between two of the practices. One practice is 34 minutes from Maplewood, the other is 24 minutes from Maplewood.
According to google, Maplewood is in Ramsey County and is one of the best places to live in Minnesota. Living in Maplewood offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Maplewood there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. According to Niche.com, the public schools in Maplewood are above average and overall, Niche.com gives the suburb a general “A-“ rating that covers Housing, Public Schools, Good for Families, Crime & Safety, Nightlife and Diversity.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform 60% medical eye exams and 40% general eye exams
- Tech does pre-test and history
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- EHR – Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $120K – $160K + Based upon experience and work schedule
- Monday – Friday
- Available benefits are Health, Dental, Malpractice Insurances, CE program, 401-K with 4% match, PTO
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: MN-MG-4464
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!