- Job ID:
- Maple Grove, MN
Optometry practice offering $130K-$140K base with OCT, Fundus Camera in the Maple Grove, MN area – Work every other weekend!
An Optometry practice with an OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field has an opening for an optometrist to join their staff and work alongside another optometrist at times during the week. The practice is located within the Maple Grove, MN region.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
– OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field
– Diagnose ocular disease, vision disorders and perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
– Co-manage surgical cases, treat anterior segment disease and work with specialty contact lenses
– Patient flow is 2-3 patients an hour
– Tech performs pre-testing and medical history
– My Vison Express EHR
– Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
– Work 26 hours one week and 31 hours second week
– Work every other weekend
– $130K-$140K base + Monthly Bonus
– Health and Dental Insurance (50% paid by practice), Malpractice, Disability, Life Insurance, 401-K match of 3%, PTO, DEA License
– W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
– Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
– Excellent clinical and communication skills
– Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred: O.D. licensed to practice in MN.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: MN-MG-3881
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!