- Job ID:
- St. Paul, MN
Private full-scope practice needing an OD full time and off every other Saturday. Future buy-in and great benefits plus monthly bonuses!
An established multi-location private practice, performing medical and general optometry has need for a full-time Optometrist.
This region is in the St. Croix River Valley, truly a beautiful area that offers hiking trails, fishing, boating, and beach or visit historic river towns. Other amenities are to explore galleries, shops, enjoy fine dining, theater and music. The area is 15 minutes to an airport or to Mall of America.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, VEP (visual evoked potential), Visual Field
- Practice full scope optometry
- 20%+ patients need medical treatment
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Patient flow is 2-3 an hour
- Tech performs pre-testing and medical history
- ExamWRITER EHR
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri and two Saturdays a month – 40-hr work week
- $115K-$140 + monthly bonuses + production on glasses and contacts
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, Continuing Education, 24 days PTO, Life Insurance, All license dues and AOA dues, 401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at https://go.oncehub.com/MichaelGuessford.
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: MN-MG-3780
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!