- Job ID:
- Mankato, MN
Full scope Optometry practice seeking an Optometrist for Mankato, MN. Work 2 or 3 days a week which includes only 2 Saturdays a month.
A multi-state, full-scope practice focused on excellent eye-care and building meaningful relationships in the community is looking for an optometrist. The practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, provide comprehensive eye exams, and manage Cataract and Refractive Surgery patients.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Usually half-hour exams up to 22 patients a day
- Staff does pre-testing and medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision need
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work 2 or 3 days a week which includes only 2 Saturdays a month
- Competitive base + bonus
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: MN-MG-3721
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!