- Job ID:
- Austin, MN
Multi-State full scope Optometry practice seeking an Optometrist. Work Mon-Fri and only 2 Saturdays a month. Excellent base salary.
A multi-state, full-scope practice focused on excellent eye-care and building meaningful relationships in the community is looking for an optometrist. The practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, provide comprehensive eye exams, and manage Cataract and Refractive Surgery patients.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Top-of-the-line Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
• Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact Lens fittings
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Usually half-hour exams up to 22 patients a day
• Staff does pre-testing and medical history
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Work Monday – Friday and every other Saturday! 40-hour work week
• Benefits include: Health, Dental, Disability and CE, 401-K w/match, Life Ins. and 3 weeks PTO
• $150K base + Unlimited Ceiling Bonus
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: MN-MG-3524
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!