- Job ID:
- Bloomington, MN
Optometrist (OD) full-time opening with attainable potential to make $130K+ in first year
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a multi-location practice in Minneapolis, MN. The doctor will float between two locations. Experienced optometrists and new grads are welcome to apply.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position
- OCT in Bloomington
- Retinal Camera and Visual Field at all locations
- OFF One Saturday a month
- Off Sundays and Wednesdays
- EHR – EMA
- Practice shares space within a retail facility
- Pre-test done by staff – staff is cross-trained
- Great staff
- New equipment
- No insurance billing headaches – practice handles all the insurance billing
- First year attainable compensation $130K+ (based on 10 exams a day + easily reachable bonuses)
- W-2 employee benefits include Malpractice, MAOO CE Course and Retirement plan
- 2 weeks’ vacation 1st year
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations.
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders.
- See 8-12 patients a day – this will grow
- Float between three locations 20-50 minutes apart – Bloomington, Andover, and Apple Valley
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs.
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of MN
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Send me your resume/CV today!
You can schedule a call time to talk with me at https://meetme.so/MichaelGuessford.
Use Code: MN-MG-3251
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!