- Job ID:
- San Diego, CA
Thriving LASIK practice in seeking a full-time optometrist to mostly co-manage cataract & LASIK patients as well as perform comprehensive eye exams. This doctor will be hitting the ground running for serious consideration as a partner. The doctor must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a medical optometry environment. You will be working closely with the ophthalmologist as well as train staff when needed.Looking for an O.D. with the mindset of an owner.
This practice offers:
- State-of-the-art equipment – OCT, YAG Laser, Catalys Laser System, etc.
- Co-manage cataract & LASIK surgery patients
- 5 lanes
- Strong tech support
- Patients’ ages range from 18-90+
- See from 20-35 patients on non-busy days – some are quick follow-ups
- See 35-50 patients on busy days – lots of follow up patients
- Work 5 days a week (Saturdays are 8:30 – 11:30 AM)
- Train staff when needed
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a medical optometry environment
- Compensation based upon experience + profit sharing (equity) after one year
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability CE, Profit-Sharing, Retirement, 2 weeks PTO, sick days, License fees
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in CA required.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!