- Job ID:
- Los Angeles, CA
Multi-specialty ophthalmology practice is looking for a fellowship trained medical retina specialist full time or part time. For a full time position they would need the doctor to see comprehensive patients 2 days per week.
Benefits for the Medical Retina Specialist – Ophthalmologist
- Immediate patient base – get busy quickly.
- Take part in retina clinical trials immediately that are already in the practice.
- Manageable clinic volumes – you will always have a scribe.
- Full time position has a partnership opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Medical Retina Specialist – Ophthalmologist
- Comfortable with conducting clinical trial research..
Requirements of the Medical Retina Specialist – Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have completed medical retina fellowship
- Valid California Medical license
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!