- Job ID:
- Indianapolis, IN
There is an opportunity to join an established Ophthalmology practice that is looking to add a Full-Time Comprehensive Ophthalmologist. The new associate will be busy immediately and be able to grow their volume very aggressively the first year. The practice has a main location with attached ASC and 2 satellite locations with monthly travel to the satellites. The practice is also heavily involved in academics in the area and is able to help a new associate gain a professorship if desired.
- Base salary with production bonus – should easily hit bonus
- Full benefits – vacation, 401K, continuing education
- Partnership track – based on productivity, should hit before end of 2nd year
- Clinic adjacent to ASC – stake in ASC available for purchase upon partnering
- State of the art equipment
Requirements: M.D./D.O. and Board Certified/Eligible. Open to 2018 grads.
Interview Today! Call or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!