- Job ID:
- Southern, AL
MD/OD ophthalmology group that is looking to expand with another anterior segment surgeon. The practice has a co-managed model but is happy to temper it for new associates who have not practiced in one yet by allowing them to see follow ups as they see fit.
Being that most patients will be surgical consults, clinical volumes will always be manageable, and you will always be provided 3 techs and a scribe. The practice certifies all of their assistants and techs after being with the practice for one year.
Surgery will be done in one of two surgery centers owned by the practice. Surgical volumes will ramp up quickly with some hand off from their busiest surgeon and takeover of new patients. Cases will be mostly cataract with some blephs. They have a retina surgeon who takes care of all the medical retina. There will be an opportunity to do LASIK as well if desired.
- Able to quickly ramp up surgical cases
- All surgery done in practice owned surgery center
- Scribe in clinic
- Large internal and external referral network of Optometrists
- No hospital call, practice call triaged before going to MDs
Requirements of Anterior Segment Surgeon
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Fellowship trained ophthalmologists welcome
- Open to 2020 residents and fellows
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!