- Job ID:
- Birmingham, AL
MD/OD Ophthalmology practice is looking for a comprehensive ophthalmologist that will be able to assume great cataract volume year one. The practice benefits from great optometric support internally as well as having a well-managed external optometric referral network. The practice is efficient and will provide ample support staff including a scribe in clinic. All surgery will be done in a practice owned surgery center.
- Patients and cases available immediately
- All surgery done in a practice owned surgery center
- Scribe in clinic
- Cataract surgery volumes are expected to eclipse 700 cases per year with potential to grow from there.
Requirements of the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Open to 2020 residents and fellows
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!