- Job ID:
- Boise, ID
MD/OD practice is looking for an Oculoplastic/Cataract Surgeon to join due to a growing need in the area and practice – this is a partnership track opportunity. In practice the new associate will be able to assume patients from a current surgeon in both oculoplastics and comprehensive – it is expected that most plastics cases will be functional, but the practice is open to building up cosmetic patients as the practice grows. The practice has a great reputation in the area and is already busy – they have experienced a 10% growth in surgical volume in the past year.
Benefits for the Oculoplastic/Cataract Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Immediate patient base – both plastics and comprehensive.
- All surgery done in a surgery center – investment available.
- Great mentorship opportunity in refractive surgery if desired.
- 3-4 weeks/year call schedule.
- 2-year partnership track opportunity.
Requirements of the Oculoplastic/Cataract Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Oculoplastics Fellowship (non-ASOPRS welcome)
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!