- Job ID:
- Boise, ID
MD/OD practice is looking for a Glaucoma/Cataract surgeon to join due to a growing need in the area and practice – this is a partnership track opportunity. This is a progressive practice with a great reputation in the community. Manageable clinic volumes with tech support and scribe at all times. Mentorship opportunity in refractive surgery if desired.
Benefits for the Glaucoma Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Immediate patient base – cataracts and glaucoma cases.
- Easy referral building.
- All surgery done in a surgery center – investment available.
- 3-4 weeks/year call schedule.
- 2 year partnership track opportunity.
Requirements of the Cataract/Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete glaucoma fellowship
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!