- Job ID:
- Portland, OR
Cataract and refractive surgery practice is looking for a new associate on a partnership track. The practice has a single clinic site with on site LASIK suite and surgery done at a nearby surgery center. There will be an opportunity to purchase the practice down the road for those interested.
Benefits for the Cataract/Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Immediate patient base – assume all cataract surgery in the practice.
- Great mentorship opportunity in refractive surgery..
- No hospital call.
- Partnership track opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Cataract/Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- See patients in clinic 4 days per week with 1 surgical day.
- Meet current referral network in the area.
- Maintain long standing, surgical reputation of the practice.
Requirements of the Cataract/Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!