- Job ID:
- Medford, OR
Currently looking for a new associate to add to a growing practice in Medford, OR. Interested candidates should be a MD or a DO and be Board Certified/Eligible. Doctors with fellowship training will be considered as well.
Benefits for the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Manageable clinical volume, less than 45 patients per day.
- The associate will have a scribe at all time.
- All surgery is done in a surgery center.
- The practice has surgical volume to hand down to the new associate.
- True comprehensive practice, the new associate can use all their skill set.
Responsibilities of the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Take over a patient volume on arrival.
- Work with optometrists in the practice and in the community to maintain effective and efficient patient care.
Requirements of the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
Compensation will be a minimum $300,000 base salary with a production bonus. Partnership will be offered in as little as one year.
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!