- Job ID:
- Seattle, WA
Refractive center is looking for a refractive surgeon part time, 3-4 days per week. All refractive surgery will be done on site in their clinic and refractive suite.
Benefits for the Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Immediately case load averaging 16-20 eyes per day.
- On site optometrist will handle pre and post ops.
- New technology in refractive suite – all laser refractive surgery.
- Great continuing education opportunities – the practice is willing to train on their refractive platform, femto-second laser, and microkeratome.
Responsibilities of the Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Must be comfortable with doing all laser and microkeratome cases.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients in the practice.
Requirements of the Refractive Surgeon – Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!