- Job ID:
- Annapolis, MD
Medical Optometrist Opportunity in Annapolis, MD
Great opportunity to join a medically focused MD/OD practice with great pay and benefits. This
Region offers a beautiful setting by the Severn River & Chesapeake Bay. A vibrant downtown
With lots of seafood restaurants, shops and beautiful neighborhoods. Outstanding school systems.
- State of the art equipment- OCT, Visual Fields, etc
- Competitive salary & full benefits
- OD needed to take on both the LASIK program and comprehensive optometry
- 3 days with two Techs & a scribe & 2 days with a single Tech
- Experienced OD or residency trained preferred (but open to a new grad)
- Premier area to live and work- 40 minutes to DC & Baltimore
. M-F with no late nights- Potential hour or two on Saturday for post op checks
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in MD (TPA certified). This practice is looking for a long term associate. Excellent clinical and communication skills and thrives in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com