- Job ID:
- Annapolis, MD
Optometrist need near Annapolis, MD- MD/OD-medical setting
- Spacious, modern office with state-of-the-art equipment including Haag Streit slip lamps, illuminated phoropters, Zeiss OCT, IOL Master, Pentacam topographer, Humphrey visual field, and NextGen EMR.
- Office is located in an affluent suburb with some of the best schools in the country. Located within minutes of Baltimore, Annapolis & Washington D.C.
- Solid fixed salary the first year- production based thereafter after initial growth period. Benefits include: Health, malpractice, disability, paid vacation, CME, 401k, and possible relocation assistance.
- The practice is looking for a doctor who is hard working, ambitious, team player/down to earth, and willing to become part of the team. You will become part of an amazing team with skilled staff and each individual plays a role in the patient’s experience.
- Summer/Fall 2019 start date
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in MD required. Excellent clinical and communication skills.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client/hiring practice. If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com