- Job ID:
- Upper Marlboro, MD
Full time Optometrist needed 35-40 minutes of Washington DC
Great opportunity to join a highly successful multi-location private practice in Maryland with all locations 35-40 minutes of Washington DC. This practice is a Primary Care/medically oriented private practice setting that has been in business for over 25 years. They are looking to add a full time O.D. by late 2019 or early 2020.
- Great areas to raise a family
- Modern high tech equipment including: OCT, OfficeMate EMR, Visual fields
- D. will work in 2 locations- Owner flexible for locations based on O.D.’s geographic needs
- Busy full time schedule- open to new grads and experienced O.D.’s
- M-F schedule (one weekday off when working 1/2 day Saturday) and 3 (½) day Saturdays needed each month
- Very competitive pay (based on experience- Total package $150,000-$170,000)- W-2 with benefits including: paid holidays, sick and bereavement days, vacation days, Dental & health insurance and a 401K plan (matching), Maryland licensing and CE covered.
- Maryland laws are changing in Spring of 2020 to allow management & treatment of Glaucoma & prescribing Orals, etc.
Requirements: O.D. licensed in MD. Excellent clinical and communication skills- Customer care
Comes first with this practice!
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com