- Job ID:
- Waldorf, MD
Full time Optometrist needed south of Washington DC
Great opportunity to join a highly successful multi-location private practice located about 25 miles south of Washington DC (45 minutes to an hour). This practice is a Primary Care private practice setting that has been in business for over 20 years. They are looking to add a full time O.D. within the next few months.
- Great area to raise a family
- Completely modern high tech equipment including: OCT, OfficeMate EMR
- One or two days in another location possible
- Busy full time schedule- open to new grads and experienced O.D.’s
- M-F schedule (one weekday off) and ½ day Saturday – 1 or 2 Saturdays off each month
- Very competitive pay (based on experience- could be $150K or better)- W-2 with benefits including: paid holidays, sick and bereavement days, vacation days, health insurance and a 401K plan (matching), Maryland licensing and CE covered.
- Potential equity for the right O.D. down the road
Requirements: O.D. licensed in MD. Excellent clinical and communication skills
and thrives in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquires directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquires are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com
Od md optometrist ophthalmologist opto doctor dr