- Job ID:
- Lafayette, LA
Full scope Optometry practice in Lafayette, LA has full time opening for an Optometrist.
This practice seeks a doctor to provide eye care to patients utilizing the fullest extent of their license.
Key highlights of the practice:
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field- state of the art equipment
- Practice full scope: primary care, medical
- Medical and Primary care
- Very heavy pathology/glaucoma
- Techs & Scribe in place
- 3-4 patients an hour
- No Saturday work!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Full time – 5 days a week (32-35 hour week) Mon-Fri- (½ day Friday)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders- fundamentally sound
- Must have excellent chairside personality
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential(can move to % later)- ability to earn over $150,000
- Benefits include Malpractice Insurance, CE, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington
Job Code: LA-MA-4035
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!