- Job ID:
- Williamsburg, KY
Full Time Optometrist need in Southern KY
Multi-location practice with locations in Southern KY and Northeastern TN is looking for a motivated Associate to join their team. This is a great opportunity to grow with a practice that handles a full range of Vision cases daily. A world class Practice that is offering a great position to an Associate (leading to partnership) that includes benefits and an opportunity for substantial income from the start. This practice is ready to bring on a doctor right away.
- Excellent, well trained vision team
- Benefits include Health (stipend to cover expenses) and Malpractice Insurance, vacation pay, production, and CE expenses
- Great place to raise a family- wonderful recreational opportunities
- Full range of patients- techs do all the pretesting
- Great opportunity to succeed quickly with commissions on professional fees
- Productivity is rewarded after first 6 months while being credentialed- very competitive compensation
- State of the art equipment and partnership track right away for the right doctor- new Laser suite added recently
- The practice encourages mission work and is very involved internationally
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in KY required (still time to be included for July exam if not licensed). TN license a plus but can obtain a bit later. Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Works well in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquires directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquires are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web Page: www.etsvision.com