- Job ID:
- Manhattan, KS
Full-Time Optometrist to practice full scope in Manhattan, KS
I am working with a full scope practice with a highly trained staff of technicians and opticians focused on maintaining the health and medical vision needs of their patients’ eyes. Practice to the fullest extent of your optometrist license.
Key highlights of the practice:
• OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• See 2-3 patients an hour
• Work 40 hours a week
• Custom EHR
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus
• Benefits package included health/dental/vision and malpractice insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation
• State license reimbursements
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: KS-MG-4279
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at https://go.oncehub.com/MichaelGuessford.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!