- Job ID:
- Topeka, KS
Full scope Optometry practice in Topeka, KS has full time opening for an Optometrist.
This practice seeks a doctor to provide eye care to patients utilizing the fullest extent of their license.
Key highlights of the practice:
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Practice full scope: primary care, medical
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Contact Lens fittings
- Specialties are welcomed
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Full time – 5 days a week (40 hour week) Mon-Fri and just one Sat a month
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Competitive salary plus generous productivity bonus
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and Malpractice Insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation
- State license reimbursements
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: KS-MG-4033
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!