- Job ID:
- Fort Scott, KS
Strong medical-based Optometry practice seeking an Optometrist for Fort Scott, KS region. Scribe and Tech provided. Off two or three Saturday mornings a month.
This Optometry practice now has two locations after purchasing a current practice in the Fort Scott, KS region. The owner needs another doctor to treat patients at both locations. This opportunity allows the optometrist to work to the fullest scope of their license. Cataract surgeon visits the practices on Fridays.
The owner will help train the new doctor if needed. This practice works with the county hospitals in the region.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens Fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Dedicated Scribe and Tech
- See 20-28 patients a day
- EMR – EPM Software
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday and one or two Saturday mornings a month
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, CE, 401-K w/match, PTO, licenses
- Compensation based on experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: KS-MG-3659
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!