- Job ID:
- Moscow, ID
MD/OD practice has opening for an Optometrist. Potential of $175K+ first year. No weekends!
This established MD/OD practice is looking for an optometrist to join the practice and work alongside the Ophthalmologist. Dry Eye management experience is a plus.
Moscow, ID is home to the University of Idaho and the town is known as the “Heart of the Arts”. The Lionel Hampton International Jazz Festival, Festival Dance, Renaissance Fair, Rendezvous in the Park, Artwalk and the Prichard Art Gallery are a few of the reasons. The region is also known for its rafting & fishing. Great schools, fine restaurants, 17 neighborhood parks, 11-mile paved Latah Trail and a 65-acre University of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical Garden is the great way to enjoy the great outdoors. One-and-a-half hours from Spokane, WA.
In 2018, https://livability.com/top-10/families/best-affordable-places-to-live/2018/id/moscow ranked Moscow, ID as the 9th Best Affordable Place to Live.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- Practice full scope optometry to the fullest
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Dry Eye management experience is a plus
- Patient flow is 2-3 an hour
- EHR – EMA
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri – No weekends
- $125K base + Production Bonus (Range $3.6K – $56K)
- Benefits include: Health (100% paid for Doctor), Dental, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education, PTO, 401K with match
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Job Code: ID-MG-3809
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!