- Job ID:
- Sioux City, IA
Multi-OD Primary Care practice has full-time for an Optometrist in Sioux City, IA. 60% pathology exams, 2-3 patients an hour, Mon-Fri.
This full scope optometry practice performs a lot of pathology eye exams, as well as, comprehensive eye exams and also handles contact lens fittings of all types The practice has two locations which are 25 miles apart.
Why are people moving to Sioux Falls? According to google, Sioux City has a friendly tax climate and affordable housing that provides a cost of living 6% below the national average. In fact, Livability.com recently named Sioux Falls the #5 best place to live in America.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Digital Fundus Camera, Visual Field
- Co-manage most ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform 60% medical eye exams and 40% general eye exams
- Tech does pre-test and history
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Monday – Friday
- EHR – MaximEyes
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Based upon experience + Bonuses
- Malpractice Insurances and CE reimbursement, IRA Retirement plan, PTO
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: IA-MG-4479
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!