- Job ID:
- Mason City, IA
Heavy pathology OD practice in Mason City, IA seeking full time Optometrist
I am working with a Medical-based practice to find an optometrist to provide eye care to patients utilizing the fullest extent of their license.
As the largest city in the region, Mason City is the culture, entertainment, and economic center of North Iowa. It is conveniently located 120 miles north of Des Moines and 135 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul. The city offers vibrant shopping, delicious dining, and lively community events are all part of everyday life. Combined with quality schools, picturesque neighborhoods, access to great healthcare, and excellent employment opportunities, it is a great place to call home.
Key highlights of the practice:
- OCT, VEP/ERG, GDX, Fundus Camera, Anterior Segment Camera
- Practice location is a standalone building
- Practice has serviced the area for 40+ years
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform about 50% pathology ocular disease exams
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Work hours: Monday – Friday 8-5 pm
- EMR: Eyefinity
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $110K -$130K + Production Bonus
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability Insurance, CE, 401-K, Licensure, 3 weeks PTO
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: IA-MG-4247
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at https://go.oncehub.com/MichaelGuessford.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!