- Job ID:
- Sioux City, IA
Private practice in Sioux City, IA needing Optometrist for 3, 4 or 5 days a week. OFF 2 Saturdays a month!
This established private practice has a patient base needing 25% pathology exams. The practice is flexible in needing an optometrist for either 3, 4 or 5 days a week – Off 2 Saturdays a month.
Work in Sioux City, IA and live in Dakota Dunes, SD. Lower tax in South Dakota than Iowa. This beautiful community has excellent schools, Dakota Dunes golf course, county clubs, and the region has two lakes, Tyson Event Center, Orpheum Theater, concerts, Broadway plays, nice parks, football and hockey Sioux City teams, tasty restaurants and more.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 25% medical optometry
- Optomap, Fundus Camera and Visual Field
- Co-manage Glaucoma, LASIK, Cataract, Diabetic patients
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Staff does pre-screening
- See 16-24 patients a day
- Full age range of patients
- Staff will do pre-testing
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work hours: 9am-5pm M-F & 9am–2pm Sat (Off 2 Saturdays a month)
- Health, Malpractice and partial CE reimbursement and 2-week vacation
- Compensation based upon experience + bonus after 6 months
- Moving allowance
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of IA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Job Code: IA-MG-3979
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!