- Job ID:
- Sioux City, IA
MD/OD practice in Sioux City, IA seeking an Optometrist. Mon-Fri only!
A busy full-medical MD/OD practice has an optometrist retiring and is looking to replace this full-time doctor. This well-established practice has been servicing the Sioux City, IA community for 50 years.
According to Marketwatch.com, Iowa twice named Sioux City, IA (fourth largest city in Iowa) as an All-America City by the National Civic League and designated as an Iowa Great Place. It is one of the country’s most affordable cities located in the rolling Loess Hills along the Missouri River.
According to Google, the cost of living in Sioux City, IA (77.9) is 22 LESS than the average cost of living in the US (100). The median home cost is only $115,500. According to Niche.com, and the public schools in Sioux City are above average.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Zeiss OCT 5000, Fundus Camera, Humphrey Visual Field, etc.
- Work alongside Board Certified Ophthalmologists
- Perform lots of Pathology – very few comprehensive eye exams
- Supplied with one scribe and 3 techs
- See 35-45 patients a day
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday 8-5pm, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401(k) with match, PTO, state licenses and dues
- Compensation based upon experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: IA-MG-3918
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!