- Job ID:
- Dubuque, IA
Optometrist for 4 days a week with full scope Dubuque, IA practice – possible future partnership or buy-in.
Optometry practice is looking for a full-time 4-day a week associate for their Dubuque, IA practice. This practice has medical equipment to support co-managing of medical diseases and various types of medical conditions. Partial list of medical equipment is listed below.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Medical optometry performed
• OCT, Optomap, Visual Field, Autorefractor, etc.
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
• See 2-3 patients an hour
• Full age range of patients
• Tech will do pre-testing
• EHR – ExamWRITER
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Future partnership or buy-in potential
• Hours: Monday – Saturday – work 4 days
• Off one to two Saturdays a month
• Compensation based upon experience
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Prefer license to practice in the state of IA
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!