- Job ID:
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Full-scope optometry practice looking for full or part-time Optometrist offering potential partnership or buy-in.
Optometry practice is looking for a full-time or part-time associate. This practice has medical equipment to support co-managing of medical diseases and various types of medical conditions. Partial list of medical equipment is listed below.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Medical optometry performed
- OCT, Optomap, Visual Field, Autorefractor, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Full age range of patients
- Tech will do pre-testing
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Future partnership or buy-in potential
- Hours: Monday – Saturday – work 5 days Full-time, 2-4 days Part-time
- Off one-two Saturdays a month
- Compensation based upon experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of IA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!