- Job ID:
- Maui, HI
Maui, HI Optometry practice has opening for full or part time optometrist!
Known as “The Valley Isle”, Maui is the second largest Hawaiian island, and it is beloved for its world-famous beaches, the sacred Iao Valley, farm-to-table cuisine and the magnificent sunrise and sunset from Haleakala.
It’s not surprising Maui has been voted “Best Island in the U.S.” by Condé Nast Traveler readers for more than 20 years.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- NCT, Zeiss wavefront autorefractor, Zeiss Humphrey FDT 710 Visual Field
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech does pre-testing and refractions
- Starting out seeing 2 patients an hour eventually seeing 2-3 patients an hour
- Flexible work schedule
- EMR – Revolution
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, and CE, 401K, Vacation, All Licensures
- Compensation is six figures for 4 or more days a week + bonus program
- Company car (BMW) provided until you purchase a car of your own
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume practice
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!