- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Part-Time Optometrist in Atlanta, GA
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of Doctor that enjoys working with Mobile Optometry! This position is typically 2 days a week (you choose any 2 week days), and is perfect for an O.D. who needs to pick up a few days each week. Visit corporations & some schools within the region. No overnights. Travel is up to 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta.
Highlights of this practice opportunity are:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends – work one weekday
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Be provided 2 staff- associate store manager & store manager
- All equipment is provided in company vehicle- Store manager drives company vehicle to site
- See 20-25 patients a day
- Work hours: 7:30-4:00 pm each day- 1st patient at 8:00 am, last at 3:45 pm
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Benefits: Mileage reimbursement for your car driving to the site
- Compensation is flat rate each day- $450.00
- Manager does check ins, pre-testing & product selection
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in GA. Excellent clinical and Communication skills.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client. (Hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our web page: www.etsvision.com