- Job ID:
- Johns Creek, GA
Optometrist need near Atlanta GA-medical setting
- The practice has multiple locations around Marietta, Buford, Cumming area. The location closest to Atlanta is about 20 minutes away.
- It is a very progressive, mid-sized practice, privately owned, structured, and patient focused. Currently 7 MDs and 3 ODs. There is a large Glaucoma patient base waiting for the right associate.
- There are currently 5 locations and 4 ASCs. The practice is growing and expanding and there will be 6 total ASCs by spring of 2018. It is partnership track position with option to purchase into an ASC.
- Compensation is Base + % of production. Benefits include: Health, malpractice, disability, paid vacation, CME, 401k, and possible relocation assistance.
- Call time – ODs are primary for the practice and hospital call time is 1 week a month (extremely rare to get called in)
- The practice is looking for a doctor who is hard working, ambitious, team player/down to earth, and willing to become part of the team. You will become part of an amazing team with skilled staff and each individual plays a role in the patient’s experience.
- You can live in Atlanta or right outside of the city!
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in GA required. Excellent clinical and communication skills.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquires directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquires are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client/hiring practice. If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com