- Job ID:
- Alpharetta, GA
Optometrist need north of Atlanta GA-medical setting
- This MD/OD practice has multiple locations north of Atlanta, GA- need in the greater Alpharetta area
- It is a very progressive, mid-sized practice, privately owned, structured, and patient focused. Currently 11 MDs and 9 ODs. There is a large Glaucoma patient base waiting for the right associate.
- There are currently 7 locations and 6 ASCs. The practice is consistently growing and expanding.
- Compensation is Base + % of production. 30% collections of 3.33 times base. Benefits include: Health, malpractice, disability, paid vacation, CME, 401k, and possible relocation assistance.
- Call time – ODs are primary for the practice and hospital call time is 1 week a month (extremely rare to get called in)
- The practice is looking for a doctor who is hard working, ambitious, team player/down to earth, and willing to become part of the team. You will become part of an amazing team with skilled staff and each individual plays a role in the patient’s experience. Residency trained Optometrist is strongly preferred.
- Preferred to live north of Atlanta!
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in GA required. Residency trained O.D. preferred. Excellent clinical and communication skills.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client/hiring practice. If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com