- Job ID:
- Naples, FL
Optometry practice in Naples, FL has full time opening for an Optometrist.
This practice seeks a doctor to provide eye care to patients utilizing the fullest extent of their license.
Key highlights of the practice:
- Flexibility to work in both a medical & retail setting each week
- Salary range of $130,000-$160,000-based on experience
- Bonus structure adds more revenue
- Mix of primary care & medical
- New grads welcome
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Full time – 5 days a week- M-F, no Saturdays!
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- 2022 grads can start right away as a “Tech” until FL licensed
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Benefits which also include Medical, Dental, Vision, CE, License Reimbursement, 401-K match after 1st year, 20 days PTO 1st year
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington
Job Code: FL-MA-3249
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!