- Job ID:
- Cañon City, CO
Optometrist retiring at MD/OD practice in Cañon City, CO. Excellent base salary, full benefits and off weekends!
A well-established, premier multi-specialty private medical/surgical practice has an opening for a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat pathology cases of the eye and visual system; as well as provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
Just a quick note about Cañon City, CO – Compared to the rest of the country, Canon City’s cost of living is 11.6% lower than the U.S. average and 32% less that Colorado’s average cost of living – according to https://www.bestplaces.net/.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Will be working along with Ophthalmologists, Glaucoma & Oculoplastic Subspecialties
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations fittings
- Supplied with either 2 techs or one scribe and one tech
- Minimum of 3 patients an hour
- EMR – NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K, 2 weeks PTO, Relocation Assistance, Licenses
- Potential to earn $150K-$250K+ first year!
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CO-MG-3839
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!