- Job ID:
- Firestone, CO
Full Scope Optometry Practice in Firestone, CO looking for part-time optometrist for 3 or 4 weekdays. No Saturdays. Buy-in potential.
Busy two-location practice is looking for a part-time optometrist for 3 or 4 weekdays to support their Firestone, CO location. Doctor has access to all medical equipment to handle pathology exams. There is a buy-in possibility in the future.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OPTOS is on property and you have access to OCT & Visual Field
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Prefer Myopia Management experience
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Like working with pediatrics
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations fittings
- Tech support
- 2 patients an hour
- EMR – Revolution
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Select workdays – must work Mondays, NO WEEKENDS!
- $500 per day + Bonus
- W-2 Employee – no benefits
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CO-MG-3837
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!